For High-end Living.
St Paul Collection’s boutique luxury rental community offers all the domestic comforts of home — without the mortgage or yard work — to make your life simpler, happier and better. The dedicated, in-house management team gets to know you and your neighbors while working to fulfill your day-to-day needs and foster a true sense of community. Plus, they’re uniquely in touch with the pulse of Cherry Creek North and know the neighborhood better than most. Looking for recommendations on a trusted housekeeper, reliable dog walker or favorite restaurant? Just ask!
Exclusive Community Amenities.
- Year-round heated rooftop pool and hot tub with daybeds and private cabanas
- Plush resident lounge with oversized outdoor terrace, community kitchen and fireplaces
- Lush outdoor spaces and entertaining decks with gas grills
- Relaxing sun terrace with panoramic city views
- 24-hour fitness center with top-of-the-line cardio and weight training equipment
- Grand lobby and porte-cochère
- On-site, access-controlled parking and entrances
- Pet-grooming facility
- Secure bike storage
- Complimentary coffee bar
- Free WiFi in communal areas
- A smoke-free environment
Warm furnishings and inviting communal areas provide extra space to spread out, so you can kick up your feet, read a good book, watch a big game or mingle with neighbors.
RESORT-STYLE POOL AND ROOFTOP
Gorgeous views of bustling downtown Denver and the majestic Rocky Mountains are in abundance as you lounge by the pool, commune over dinner and laugh among friends.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Lavish amenities and lively activities offer a variety of ways to relax or re-energize while taking care of your mind, body and soul.
City skylines. Snow-capped mountains. Miles of open space. The views from St Paul Collection — day or night — are truly awe-inspiring.
Lush, sustainable green spaces are noteworthy havens of their own, intentionally designed to support community and wellness for St Paul Collection residents.
Impeccable service starts with a personal greeting from the concierge, as you come and go through the grand lobby, featuring a porte-cochère.